Located in the heart of downtown Cleveland, Café Sausalito has consistently exceeded the expectations of thousands of discriminating diners with its contemporary, yet sophisticated, décor of timeless beauty. Just minutes from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Cleveland Indians and Browns stadiums and countless hotels, you’ll discover a menu of chef-inspired cuisine and servers who genuinely care about quality service. Sausalito’s also boasts the happiest happy hour in town, with special prices for mini plates and spirited beverages. If you are looking for a downtown luncheon or dinner at a location that exudes both class and contemporary cuisine, Café Sausalito is the supreme choice.
Weekly Menu SpecialsSTEAK OSCAR
- Char-grilled sirloin steak topped with crab meat, served with twice baked potatoes, asparagus and topped with béarnaise sauce.
- Pan-seared salmon served with mushroom risotto, asparagus over cream of spinach.
- Linguine pasta tossed with Italian sausage, chicken, tomatoes, red onions, basil and Cajun cream sauce.
- Crab cakes served with potato hash, green beans with a maple butter sauce.
- Taco salad served with romaine, beef chili, tomato salsa and sour cream in a tortilla shell.